As slack as ever, I woke up at 12 just to catch Lavender telecasting on Ch 8. I knew it was a repeated one, but I really thanked Ch 8 for that man! 1stly, Xu Shao Yang is soooooooo cooooool!! Argh!! My idol!! =x 2ndly, I love watching Taiwan San Lih's production. 3rdly, Sat morning(or shld I say afternoon?) is always a bore. Other than sleeping, I couldnt think of anything useful to do. Sigh. I won't be touching my hw until Sun night. So, you see. Hah.
Anyway, I heard of a movie "A moment to Remember" and it was a very sad and touching one. Ooooh, cant wait to catch tt movie! Heard from Casey that a guy beside/infront/behind(aw, just around her lah) her cried like dont know what. Lol.
And oh yar, Constantine shld be a nice one. Gotta watch that too. Hmrph!
I wanna go kbox!!! Sitting here in front of the com doin this bloggie thing. I wanna siiiinnnng~~ I feel like singing S.H.E's hou niao now! i mean NOW! Aww.. Nvm. Am goin tmr. =x
The coming event is Valentine's Day. And Friendship week I think. After that, the coming Sat will be my sentosa outing with my dear 4c!!! OOOOoooooh!